First build- 82 Virago 750

JustinLonghorn, you hit the nail on the head. I've already got new ideas and I'll get to put some miles on this bike till it sells, then start another over the winter.
honeybadger, I'm in Smokey Point. You're welcome to check it out any time.

Man I just voted for this bike for botm, this thing almost looks like it could have been factory made I love it!

Great job! That thing looks Showroom !!
Re-inspired me to get off my a$$ and start making time to work on the one in my garage. Im gald to hear another person report on the fat front tire not having an adverse effect on the ride experience.

I was just wondering.....

I don't suppose you could tell us what it roughly cost you in terms of parts?

Cheers

Hi, Sorry I missed this thread for a while--beautiful bike!! How about a video with it running. I'd really like to hear that exhaust! And another thing--when are you going to mass produce that rear subframe.....I'm first on the list!
Again--Great Job!!

Thats gonna be a great example. This is my xv. I'm sure you've seen it floating around here. $300 total investment. Majority off it was hanging on the wall, let over from other builds... Now, just Paint it and flip it. But it is fun as shit to ride and thrash around on...

2012-06-19_12-51-32_621.jpg

dacls1 - Such a clean looking beast, love it. How does the bike handle with such a fat front tire?

Swapmeet- glad to see you contributing to the forum again. Your bike looks fun as crap to thrash around on. What tires are you running? Some nice aggressive dual sports?

jonnyTHUNDERmaker said:
dacls1 - Such a clean looking beast, love it. How does the bike handle with such a fat front tire?

Swapmeet- glad to see you contributing to the forum again. Your bike looks fun as crap to thrash around on. What tires are you running? Some nice aggressive dual sports?

They are Michelin trail wings. And thanks man....

Its such a beaut! Definitely insiring!
Is the engin painted or just brushed raw alluminum?

Looking great!
What is the final seat hight on this bad boy? Short guy looking to Cafe something and I love the Virago with the mono-shock and all but I also like to have my feet on the ground

Back
Top Bottom