Little Arse project for winter fun

zixxerboy

Been Around the Block
Here's a way to have some fun with the cold weather instaed of crying in the beer.

Originally the challenge was to take a beater and turn into an ice (playing) bike with a budget of 30$. Although I was able to bottom feed for some cast off studded tires I ended up going over budget to buy the newer short style studs for the rear. I started with an old hard knobbie and by the time I got additional tire carcasses inside for the longer studs it was too much work to spoon on the rim.

Although hidden in the picture by small garbage bag covers, I'm particularly proud of the velocity stacks made from urine sample cups.

THINK SNOW!!!

That's gonna be just a hoot to bomb around on!

One caveat, I'm a big fan of front fenders, especially in situations like this... there's just something about being constantly sprayed with razor sharp ice chips that turns me off.

I havn't had this one out yet but I never had any grief riding a buddies bike with no fender. Keep in mind the front isn't spinning so it's raising alot of chips.

Amazing how they hookup. At first you think the front end is gonna wash out but where you point it is where it goes.

Back
Top Bottom