CB77 Superhawk Build

xb33bsa said:
looks cool what will you do about the chain slack issues ?

The shock was made based on RD350 specs but is a little long. The plan is to have the shock shaft shortened to the required length to fix all chain slack issues.

The angle of the SA is a bit steep at the moment but it would settle a bit with all the parts in the motor, would prefer to do it properly though so if the bike left the ground there aren't any issues with chain clearance.

The subframe has been raised 1" so that's also why the rear looks as aggressive as it does.

Ichiban Moto said:
That's some bad ass exhaust. Where did you get the hi-temp glue ?

It's not finished yet, I still need to get the exhausts ceramic coated otherwise they would just melt. I used a glue gun to join them, regular glue doesn't work as it doesn't require heat and therefore would come apart. I got some glue on my finger and it felt about 600 degrees so I am sure it will be fine for this application which should only be about 300.

neevo said:
It's not finished yet, I still need to get the exhausts ceramic coated otherwise they would just melt. I used a glue gun to join them, regular glue doesn't work as it doesn't require heat and therefore would come apart. I got some glue on my finger and it felt about 600 degrees so I am sure it will be fine for this application which should only be about 300.
pvc is a good idea for mock up when my wife and I added on to our home all the gas pipe needed to be threaded black pipe...used PVC to mock it up and then took it to the plumbing supply place to be threaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom