Billet top interest thread - CB750 models ready, XS650 Prototypes are finished

Re: this is a test... this is only a test...

Mr.E said:
Ok, I ran a prototype today. Its still got a few operations to be run yet, but this is the basic design. This one fits a SOHC CB750.

Next ill be working on the XS650 model.

Sweet!! Lookin' good Sir!! :D

Ha, not yet Chris. Ill be doing some testing on this one first. By the time I get this to full production I want it to be indestructible, and look like a centerfold.

Cool :D

Lemme know when you're ready for the cash ;)

Re: this is a test... this is only a test... Billet top interest thread

Ok here is the first one. Its on a cb750. So yes, its good for a cb550 too. The next one I make will be for XS650's.

Re: this is a test... this is only a test... Billet top interest thread

Mr.E said:
Ok here is the first one. Its on a cb750. So yes, its good for a cb550 too. The next one I make will be for XS650's.

Super, super sexy. Yep.

Re: Billet top interest thread - CB750 model now being made...

Yep its time for an update... ill have a couple CB750 trees ready to go soon. Here's a shot of #002 with a custom gauge bracket added to it that will be rolling out tomorrow.

Ive got a couple XS650 models in process at the moment, but nothing pretty for pics just yet. Maybe tomorrow night ill have one roughed in.

I'd love to see a CL360 version...Always paranoid that mine is going to crack on me.

Looks lovely, though!

Mr.E said:
Yep its time for an update... ill have a couple CB750 trees ready to go soon. Here's a shot of #002 with a custom gauge bracket added to it that will be rolling out tomorrow.

Ive got a couple XS650 models in process at the moment, but nothing pretty for pics just yet. Maybe tomorrow night ill have one roughed in.
I really like the gauge bracket if only you made them for cb350.

JWL1991 said:
I'd love to see a CL360 version...Always paranoid that mine is going to crack on me.

Looks lovely, though!

I actually will be making a cb350/360 version very soon. Im currently working out an xs650 clipon version and riser version. But cb350/360 are next in line after that. Stay tuned!

chucklump said:
I really like the gauge bracket if only you made them for cb350.

That particulat unit is going to a cb350 that has a cb750 front end, and mini gauges. I will be working on cb350/360 parts as soon as I get the xs650 trees finalized. Stay tuned for updates, and don't hesitate to pm me with any product questions or ideas about something you'd like to see. Id love to help out if possible.

Update! The XS650 models have now been prototyped. I will go to a cb350 model right after I finish the cb550f model. I hope to have xs650 models physically in stock within this month.

bradj said:
If only you had someone to test them :-*

Ive got that accounted for in the first round ;) hoping by end of this month

And here's another venture in the works... rearset mounts. So you've bought the universal rearsets from dcc/lgc/etc. How to mount them? With a simple bracket like this. Not modding to your frame either. Simply use the swingman bolt, and rear motor mount. This is for a cb750 of course, i'll make an xs style when I can get the bike out of my shed. I should have a few sets of these completed next week, so stay tuned. Ill post up in the buy/sell section then.

Hello again, I'm trying to gauge interest on my latest design of top tree. This one is specifically made for mounting an acewell 2853 in the middle. Now, I don't have the $ to make a run of these and then sell them, so I'm trying to find out if there is enough interest in these (fit is for 69-76 cb550/750, then I'll offer a presale over in the swap pages here. I'll even offer a run on xs650 trees too, just in my first style of tree. Here's a pic of of the main one I'm asking for feedback on.

Price point will be about $220, gauge not included.

Back
Top Bottom