A gift worth giving!

FunJimmy

Been Around the Block
Christmas is the most amazingly magical time of year. Our hearts are filled with love, compassion and empathy and we spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars looking for the best way to gift that wonderful feeling to someone we love.

The spirit of giving temporarily fills us with warmth and joy so we go to bed happy and fulfilled but we haven't really made that big a difference. This year I hope to give the greatest gift of all and hope some of you might too.

I recently learned that a motorcycling friend from Portland is fighting the fight of her life. She is one of the most amazing people anyone could hope to know and if you take the time to read her story you to will be touched.

This year I choose to give a gift that will truly make a difference to someone special and I thank Kim for giving me the opportunity to be a better person.

Thank you for reading this and for any support you can offer a fellow motorcyclist.

Brain surgery for Kimberly
http://www.gofundme.com/j3181s

Merry Christmas
Jimmy

Hey all you Secret Santa's

Let's band together and tell our fellow motorcyclist, Kimberly that "You meet the nicest people on a DTT Cafe Racer".

If we all donated $10.00 (a couple cups of coffee) we could make a HUGE difference in a families life and we wouldn't even notice it.

Shout it out in your remarks.
From your friends at Dotheton.com!

Be a Secret Santa.

Brain surgery for Kimberly
http://www.gofundme.com/j3181s

Merry Christmas
Jimmy

I met Kimberlie through motorcycling as I have met ALL my closest friends. We all form life long bonds through the passion we know as motorcycles. Some of those friends I've still never met in person. A couple I don't even know their given names. You know who you are. I can't think of another passion that brings such a widely diverse group together as equals.

I feel sad for non-motorcyclist some days because they have no idea what it means to be a motorcyclist. Motorcycling isn't just commuting or an interest in riding, it's a community. The general public may have noticed bikers giving the wave but the fraternity goes far beyond that. A motorcyclist never leaves a rider at the side of the road, we look out each other. We're enthusiastic about the sport, the people and the adventure and it's an International phenomena.

I've realized just how true these observations are thanks to all the amazing support you've given to a girl many have yet to meet.

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone.
Give your friends and family an extra long hug this holiday season.

Thanks
Jimmy

Back
Top Bottom