Brat / Bob

Re: Brat/ Bob

Well as much as I would like to finish this , life gets in the way . It's for sale , comes with extra motor and a motor in a box . PM me if interested

im extremely picky when it comes to cycles, most people tend to stretch too far or just build things that dont flow and look like they took a walk through the junk yard and welded what ever they could find together. this on the other hand has a nice flow to it, and i like that you were able to use side covers still. sweet bike man

Well got to work on this alittle tonight . Its a slow process but we're tryin .I got a chance to shorten the front of the front fender . Now to decide if I want to do the same for the bottom .

jakeoff51 said:
im extremely picky when it comes to cycles, most people tend to stretch too far or just build things that dont flow and look like they took a walk through the junk yard and welded what ever they could find together. this on the other hand has a nice flow to it, and i like that you were able to use side covers still. sweet bike man

Thanks .

Did you add another tube inside the rear fork? Circular welds are not that safe.

Well since it made it into the backtalk section of The Horse Backstreet Choppers mag I got a fire lit under my ass to work on this . Today I got the seat mounted .

Brat/ Bob

How did you get it in a magazine? Did you just submit photos?

sasquach said:
Well since it made it into the backtalk section of The Horse Backstreet Choppers mag I got a fire lit under my ass to work on this . Today I got the seat mounted .

Been picking away at it in between other projects around the house . Made the brake stay longer due to the stretched swing arm , Made a new brake rod , got the front brake on and working and made the taillight .

Thanks guys . Almost there . Some wiring , finish mounting the seat , remove center stand , shorten kickstand and get it back running .

Got most of the wiring hooked back up and decided time to try to fire this bitch up . Got it started but it runs hot on the left cylinder . What causes this ? Do the carbs need a rebuild , float adjustment ?

Back
Top Bottom