Rd framed h1 Kawasaki south of heaven

bradj

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT BOTM WINNER
Mr dunev was kind enough to give me a h1 motor in exchange for driving his dumb ass around Ohio for 15 hours. Once I finally got home with it I set to work on finding a good home for it. I looked around the shop and realized that I have extra rd frame and decided to shock everyone and try to put a 500 motor in a 350 frame. Crazy right! Well Im gonna try anyway. The motor is locked up and I'm in no rush to deal with that at the moment, I got two motors that need rebuilt this winter already. But I do have enough stuff to get this thing into a roller

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 240
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 253
Re: Rd framed h1 Kawasaki south of heaven

I cut all the tabes and motor mounts off a rd frame and hear we are

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 10,021
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 218
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 231
Well you have cables and a chain to go with it so get it done.

Looks good so far. :D

Gonna fab up one of your fancy shmancy fuel receptacles for this one? :eek: ;)

bradj said:
… put a 500 motor in a 350 frame …

This idea may have occurred to someone, somewhere, before; but only Brad would take this sort of challenge and succeed!

The metal carnage will be terrifying to watch but I won't be able to avert my eyes.

Crazy

Yamaha lumped RD frame, check.
Suzuki lumped RD frame, check.
Kawasaki lumped RD frame, yep, check that one too.

Looks like shit. These guys are blind. I assume you'll eventually make it look right.

I'm waiting for you to finish this one then come visit you brad and steal it. Sometime near 2025 I'm sure. ;D

LOL sign me up for another round of let's make something fit someplace it was never intended and make it look like it was always in there.

I fear all I have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.
Motor is freed up here we go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 219
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 213
Back
Top Bottom