Hooker Headers ad for Honda

DrJ

Over 1,000 Posts
Funky magazine ad for Hooker Headers when they used to make pipes for Honda twins. These original exhausts are now rare and highly desirable.

Attachments

• Hooker_Headers_Honda.JPG
    Hooker_Headers_Honda.JPG
    630.7 KB · Views: 646
I've got a Hooker 4 into 2 on the parts bike CB750. First time I'd seen a Hooker bike header.

That's funny stuff. Could not get away with such outrageous lies today - except in politics :)

I wish those were mine. Mine are chrome. I found that pic in an old issue of VJMC's magazine.

I just stumbled on this and had to chuckle. My first bike was a 1976 XL125. I bought it used, and the PO had installed a Hooker Header on it. Sounded great. Wish I had taken pictures.

That header and muffler actually looks really good compared to todays offering from MAC. That company needs to get with the times and make a muffler that not ugly as #$#!!@#!@#!@#!#!@!!!!!!

haha.

I bought a $200 running CB350 parts bike two years ago. Most of the bike was thrashed pretty hard, but it had a near-mint Hooker 2 into 1 pipe with the sticker still mostly intact. A little steel wool shined it up nice. Sold it on ebay for $400.

Wish I had that scrambler pipe!!

Back
Top Bottom