Another Motorcycle Artist saying Hello

Bornleader1200

Hello DTT members,

I like the way this board has a separate bit to show Art which gives me the opportunity to show mine. I am a keen artist (do this for a hobby) and motor bike enthusiast so have combined both my interests to do some paintings of bikes. Have painted mainly Harleys(sorry), though my best painting to date is one of a 1951 Vincent Rapide, entiled "Beat the Storm" which you see below and thought it would be of interest to you guys on here. I have a web site, if you want to take a look at more of my work, www.alliwantisaharley.com . I sell prints of all of my bike paintings and can post worldwide. If you want more information, please ask.

Nice meeting you all.
Ian

BeattheStorm-copyrightIanMatthew.jpg

That's awesome. I'd be proud to hang that on my wall.

Thanks for the welcome guys, here are a few "work in progress" images of the latest one I'm working on;

IMG_4560.jpg

Early on before deciding on the background.

BSAAceCafe.jpg

Further on, after deciding to use the Ace Cafe as it was in the sixties as a background.

Here is another update with more detail added to the bikes and now concentrating on the "Ace" in the background. Brickwork is proving a wee bit tricky to get right!

image0003-2.jpg

Sorry for being a bit slow with updates, need to paint a bit quicker, but somethings just can't be rushed!

IMG_4838.jpg

Work done with the reflections on the tanks and the "Ace" in the background.

Love it. I know what's on my birthday wish list! This is the one time I hope my girly is spying on my internet usage. lol

legendary_rider said:
Love it. I know what's on my birthday wish list! This is the one time I hope my girly is spying on my internet usage. lol

Thanks, legendary_rider, yes I hope she is watching this time too! lol

Back
Top Bottom