lil beast soon to be cb175

von my buddy actually came through for me and is holding it for collateral. i'm pumped it isn't totally out of my hands. i really didn't want to let her go. things will blow over soon just keeping my head up.

Be a shame to lose your bike, I hope stuff improves .......... the tide goes out, the tide comes in.
You're not alone mate. :)

chris73cb175 said:
here is the day i got everything back from my paint guy. i was so pumped.
DSCF2226.jpg

i got these cl pipes for 20 bucks LB swap meet. plan to cut the mufflers off but i don't think they will work for the bike as the guy wasn't sure if they came off a 200 or 350 either way it was worth it. a bit of rust but no eating or holes so thats good.

DSCF2227.jpg

so remember how is was looking for bushings for my swing arm because they melted during paint(sorry no photos of them installed). well i found some. a HUGE THANK YOU to CYCLE OUTLET in Maryland. debbie and her husband run the joint and man was she great. she helped me with part numbers and was easy to get hold of. drop a line if you need anything. 301-724-6923

DSCF2232.jpg

Hey Chris, did you have to remove the shock mount bushings too before you powder coated the swing arm? How did you get those out?

i pulled a dummy move and didn't remove them :(. It took me forever to get the correct bushings for the swing arm, but i posted the info in the quote you are actually referring to. check them out

CYCLE OUTLET in Maryland. debbie and her husband run the joint and man was she great. she helped me with part numbers and was easy to get hold of. drop a line if you need anything. 301-724-6923

good luck with everything.

Thanks Chris. Yeah, Debbie is out of them! I have a local dealership that has them in stock for $18 a piece, but I found some bushings that measure almost identical on McMaster Carr website for $1 a piece! Did you get the bike back?

thats good to hear, i dont remember the bushings being that much but it was awhile ago. i did get the bike back my buddy josh helped me alot and thingw are looking good. since i got it back ive just been busy working and no time on tge ride :( but you guys will see stuff soon. thank you all

Glad to hear you got the bike bike ......... really felt for you when it had to go, after so much prep work on a nice little ride. :)

Back
Top Bottom