Bought it like:
newarrivals002.jpg

Right now it looks like:
squid.jpg

Someday:
750%20scan.jpg

And the daily grinder:
1218050185dk.jpg

hell, my ftp says that the someday JPG I put up for 69 contains errors, so it wont post. I'm not sure how to fix that, but I'll give it a shot.

I've always wondered what a seat for a one-legged man would look like on a 750F ;)

Very Very nice!!!...
See All... Now THATS how clip-on should be... nice and low below the Tripple!!.. haha!!

I like it alot!!

Very nice stuff!! I like the directions your goin' I particularly like the exhaust!!. Keep up the good work!, I look forward to seein' the bike in the spring!.

G..... ;D

Killer scoots ya got their man, and I mean that..
LOUDBIKE is my fav. thus far.
We have very similar taste ;D

Nice projects you've got going there. I recall reading the LoudBike's build a while back on another site if I'm not mistaken? Awesome bikes!

78kz said:
Nice projects you've got going there. I recall reading the LoudBike's build a while back on another site if I'm not mistaken? Awesome bikes!

yep, I'm still building that TMW blog up... slowly, and trying to put together a halfway decent website (feeling very clumsy and restricted with CoffeeCup)

? for ya Mysta,

What sizes are those wheels on your "loud" bike ?
They seem awefully big for that little bike (which I like allot)..

ProTeal55 said:
? for ya Mysta,

What sizes are those wheels on your "loud" bike ?
They seem awefully big for that little bike (which I like allot)..

Nope, maybe it's just because the fenders are gone, they're both 18s. The front's stock while the back's a bit wider to fit the 120 tire I bought.

Check out my fourth post of the first page of my blog for a bit more detail: *click*

Mysta my friend, you have some amazing bikes and wicked talet !
I just read your entire thread above, and the stuff you pump out is killer...
If I end up keeping the CB450 we will be in touch for some custom parts I need fab'ed...

Back
Top Bottom