The farklefication of my KLR650

SONIC. said:
Nice!
I had those same grips on my KLR, they are fantastic. Burn your hands off on 100%

It's wired up for my Gerbing heated gear too (given to me by a friend no longer using them). Full outfit - pants, jacket and gloves. So yeah, I'm not going to be cold!

I figured I'd put the Oxfords on while I was changing the bars out, so I have warm hands whenever I ride, whether I use the Gerbing gloves or not. The Gerbings are heavy leather gauntlets and a little overkill much of the season.

Just about done!

New Shinko 805/804 tires are on
Galfer 320mm front brake upgrade
IMS footpegs
IMS Flightline extended shift lever
KLRDash kit
Zero Gravity windscreen

Just a couple more things to bolt on and we're good to go!

Attachments

• IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 298
  • IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 296
they are indeed an angry little breed of birds, but even they're scared of the black cockatoos, about twice the size and a beak that'd take 3 fingers off in one go

we quite often get a small flock of the white ones sitting on the edge of the balcony daring the cats to come and have a go.....the cats have considered the matter and declined the offer. hoping to get a maine coon soon and we shall see if the balance of power shifts

the wolfhound and great dane are just plain shit scared of the cockatoos, to be honest the wolfhound is scared of the cats too

Red tailed blacks are some of the nicest looking birds though. Have a few around my area.

Nice looking bike Tim, mods make it look much more capable.

Back
Top Bottom