CL175 Sloper parts and engine, Cb160 and Cl450 engines

carnivorous chicken

Over 1,000 Posts
Selling three engines as I am moving and can't take them with me.

CB160 engine, doesn't turn, mostly complete (maybe missing a cover or two?): $75 + shipping and box

CL175 sloper engine, complete, doesn't turn: $125 + shipping + box

CL450 engine, missing a few things, some have been removed but I still have them: $75 + shipping and box

I am in Mexico City, but these are in Phoenix and that's where they will be shipped from (or feel free to pick them up locally). I will be back in Phoenix on Feb 1 to finalize my move, so that's when they'd ship. I can answer questions here or via PM. I have photos of the CL175, I may have photos of the CB160, don't think I have photos of the CL450. I know this kind of sucks, but I just want to post it now as if I post it when I arrive there would only be about 3 days for people to see it and see if they want one or all (bulk discount!).

Shipping for these engines is usually around $100-125 via U-Ship or Greyhound, but also depends on your location. If it's going U-ship it might not need a box, but if it's going Greyhound I'll buy a plastic bin for it and pack it in that, they're usually about $15.

I'll be driving from Phoenix to Laredo, TX, on Sunday and/or Monday so if you are on the way or want to meet me on the way I can bring the engine or parts (if it's paid for in advance).

I know this is old and you've probably already cleared everything, but CL175 engine possibly available? Also the 160 carbs/intake you had in another post?

175 sloper engine is gone, along with the wheels. Still have the carbs. They are complete, including cables and the throttle tube as well as intakes. $60 plus shipping. I got rid of a ton of stuff -- took half a ton to the scrap yard -- but some stuff I jsut couldn't toss (and a friend is letting me store stuff for now). I have a CL160 tank as well, and maybe a speedo or two. I'll be back in AZ for the first weekend in May -- let me know if you are interested. Cheers.

Could you let me know via email to pacomotorstuff@cogeco.ca if you still have the CL160 tank, condition, petcocks with it or not, price you want for it and shipping to Ontario, Canada, L7G 4K2?
I can pay by paypal.
Thanks,
Pat.

Back
Top Bottom