Post a pic of your latest purchase

hurco550 said:
Just picked up this 55 ton Edwards iron worker. Made to shear and punch structural flat and angle. not really for any nice finish work, but you can sure cut through some angle in a hurry, and blow the doors off of a band saw and drill. It has the capacity to punch a 1 1/8" hole through 1/2" steel. This particular one I got from the school where I work. It was here when and before I was in highschool here, and has had hundreds of thousands of flat bar practice welding coupons sheared on it. Need some work here and there. The flat and angle shear blades not only do not have a sharp edge on them, but actually a radius haha

A little work and it will be a valuable asset to my "someday" shop.

c66a4e5ae147195feaea33758e7a1727.jpg

Looks like Chase and his truck just got drafted again. Some day you are going to have to pay his chiropractor bills! ;D

Haha this was dad and I. I think I'll have to pay my own chiropractic bill. This thing is heavy!

Sure something like that is what you want to admit to on the web?
Kinda like catching crabs from a lady boy hooker.

surffly said:
Sure something like that is what you want to admit to on the web?
Kinda like catching crabs from a lady boy hooker.
So......uhhh..... how did you get rid of them ????

dewjantim said:
So......uhhh..... how did you get rid of them ????

Easy, you fill a bath with rocks and sand, then fill it with water just past your waist line.

When you take the plug out they will think it is low tide and will follow the water line down......

Barber score.

Hydraulic clutch kit, and brand new bobber seat for the XS for $50 for the pair.

20151009_105300_zpsmo0fnd1p.jpg

J-Rod10 said:
Barber score.

Hydraulic clutch kit, and brand new bobber seat for the XS for $50 for the pair.

20151009_105300_zpsmo0fnd1p.jpg
Nice buy dude. I don't know the cost "new", but that must definitely beat retail

I had a guy offer me $350 for the pair half a hour after I bought them. Was very tempted to take it. But, I need/want them.

DohcBikes said:
Need/want. Lol. Story of my life.
I figured for $50, I couldn't go wrong. He had $30 each on them. I offered him $50 for the pair. I was surprised he said yes.

5092af35d37c7b653aed87592eb9d29d.jpg

Scored a Ducati tank at Barber. I'm going to fuck people up when I make this fit on my GL1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my tc axle plates in the mail today. I also picked up a 77 Yamaha xs750 and a 92 xs1100. Im unsure of the condition of the motors but they do have good oil. thinking I might just sell/trade them for xs650 parts so I can work on building a bobber.

Attachments

• tc axle plates.jpg
    tc axle plates.jpg
    985.4 KB · Views: 204
  • 77 xs750.jpg
    77 xs750.jpg
    717.7 KB · Views: 187
  • 92 xs1100.jpg
    92 xs1100.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 196
Back
Top Bottom