79 fiat spider 2000

Garage is full again

46e9cef0df138555ded33be65527addb.jpg

hurco550 said:
3c85397dd451448caedf2006d4491504.jpg

79 fiat spider 2000

Garage is full again

46e9cef0df138555ded33be65527addb.jpg

I know a guy (Layla's uncle) with one in his garage. Super low miles, needs work but is all there. I've had the thought to make a project out of her if he keeps it for awhile longer.

Has the smile gone yet or still grinning. That's a rare beast and in that condition it's nice.

I am not sure what this is worth but my now ex boss gave it to me. it is a anniversary Kentucky whiskey and I will bring it to the next Dtt gathering I attend to share. Looks good to me

Attachments

• IMG_20150526_212514907.jpg
    IMG_20150526_212514907.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 202
Hope they work out well for you guys! And Brodie, I make them in several sizes. I can do custom sizes as long as it's within my material sizes. Let me know what you're after, and I'll see what I can fork up

Maritime said:
I am not sure what this is worth but my now ex boss gave it to me. it is a anniversary Kentucky whiskey and I will bring it to the next Dtt gathering I attend to share. Looks good to me

Quite possibly mid-o? I hope so, for my sake.

Drey6 said:
Quite possibly mid-o? I hope so, for my sake.
Well yes Mid - O is a 95% go for me so quite possibly that will be the place. I am going to miss that boss, he is moving on to be with Family in Texas and Toronto but he liked to go out to dinner and finish with beer and shots of good whiskey, so he gave me that bottle he has had in his collection for a few years.

Maritime said:

It's the stuff used in the mint Juleps at the Kentucky Derby, not really top shelf whiskey but not Jack.

Maritime said:
Well yes Mid - O is a 95% go for me so quite possibly that will be the place. I am going to miss that boss, he is moving on to be with Family in Texas and Toronto but he liked to go out to dinner and finish with beer and shots of good whiskey, so he gave me that bottle he has had in his collection for a few years.

Nice story to that as well, thanks for sharing!

Tune-A-Fish said:
It's the stuff used in the mint Juleps at the Kentucky Derby, not really top shelf whiskey but not Jack.

Whatever :)

Back
Top Bottom