Will this "16 rim work on my 77 CB750?

Black Motor Covenant

Didn't know exactly where to post this question, but hoping someone can help me out real quick.

I have a 1977 CB750 and was wondering if this wheel would be compatible? I want to put a 16 on the rear for my project, but nobody can tell me for sure what will work, where to buy it, etc, etc. Argh!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16-X-3-0-Chrome-Rim-Spokes-Kit-40-Honda-CB750-Chopper_W0QQitemZ110454367265QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item19b797e421

That's the auction. Whatcha think?

It is indeed the "A" model. I hear the interchangeability between the Autos and the other bikes is pretty spot on, but I'd rather not guess if I have to spend that much! :'(

I stopped at a buddies shop and measured some hubs this afternoon. Automatics are the same diameter, so it looks like that rim/spoke combo will work ;)

Not trying to hijack your thread, but, does anyone know if a yamaha and honda have the same front axle size?

cookiemonster said:
Not trying to hijack your thread, but, does anyone know if a yamaha and honda have the same front axle size?

depends on the bikes.

16"X3" drop center rim is a very common rim to use on a cb750.....just look at carpy's page and youll see many bikes with them......they look great on the 750's

Back
Top Bottom