Bad Points, a comic

You mean like when I forgot to get the key from the seller and had to pick it up at his evening gig... as a stand-up comic?

Just kidding. That part wasn't funny.

Bring it by the shop, you and Ted can turn it into a downsized version of his frankenbike. I can see it now....Rich and Ted's excellent adventure....."two slackers travel through time to assemble a menagerie of historical parts....."

..."two slackers travel through time to assemble a menagerie of historical parts....."

given enough power tools welding equipment BEER and Gas what could possibly go wrong??

cxman said:
..."two slackers travel through time to assemble a menagerie of historical parts....."

given enough power tools welding equipment BEER and Gas what could possibly go wrong??

I don't know... but I'm in!! :D

*AHEM*

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Hoosier Daddy said:
*AHEM*

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

CODE BLUE! CODE BLUE. Thread in full arrest.

Quick, check for a DNR wristband,

I got so many back burners i had to put a beam in the basement under the kitchen

C'mon Ard, I'm trying my best to provide you some new material here.

Nothing about a guy running over himself with a snowblower yet?

Yeah seriously this guy practically writes comedy about himself ;)

Heyheyhey...it was at LEAST 1.5in of snow!

Nothing about someone in cowboy boots doing a little bit of the old soft shoe off the back of the van while unloading a $6000 restored Cushman and landing on his arse in a snowbank?

Just low on motivation...also, it's cold and my wife and I have been on a sci-if marathon.

Hell yes it is, it hit 25 today down in Moscow on the Huron, and I considered wearing shorts! Sadly that's as warm as we're going to see for the conceivable future. Did you guys get hit with that extra 8" of snow last night?

I can't even measure snow anymore. At this point I love my snowblower like it were a brother.

Back
Top Bottom