Bobber Inspiration Thread...

Swagger said:
I imagine it'd be a somewhat kinder ride than a traditional hardtail since that rear section is bound to flex a little. Were it mine I'd raise the seat to just the bottom of the arc'd frame portion at the back fo the tank. It'd be ridable then and again, I think it may be a bit mroe forgiving that a more triangulated setup. Kinda unique too....
You read my mind! I was thinking this same exact thing. If the seat were on a leaf it really wouldn't be bad at all.

Big R said:
At first I thought the girl on the Yammy had a devil's tail. What's up with the knee rubbers on that thing? Must've built it for somebody who is about 7 feet tall....
I guess they use them as elbow pads? ;D

Not sure if this should be posted here? but I love it!!
Two Wheeled rat rod
Honda 750 V-twin
Builder: Todd Anglani

Never thought much of rust as a finish on a bike..... but I'm diggin that solid chain for the rear fender support. I bet the guy that rides this (if any) is too cool to wear ear plugs and is now permanantly deaf.

same builder....

1459.jpg

1457.jpg

VonYinzer said:
Fuckin' perfect!

Here's the build thread if you got time, dude did some amazing shit to it, and it sounds very nice
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=719041

Wow, There is some wicked cool bikes on this thread and amazing talent. Holy Crap, there flat out awesome!
Stik

Back
Top Bottom