Alright PA crew, time for roll call!!!!

Hey I am in Riegelsville too. Recently moved from Philly and is loving the roads and Van Sant Airport.

I live In Durham, near Kintnersville. I like riding the river roads to Van Sant Airport where they have cool vintage planes and bikes hang out. Lots of great roads off of of 412 and 611.

NoLibT140 said:
I live In Durham, near Kintnersville. I like riding the river roads to Van Sant Airport where they have cool vintage planes and bikes hang out. Lots of great roads off of of 412 and 611.

ah man, i LOVE it out that way! i'm in quakertown, and my favorite ride is going out past the lake, out 412, over to 611 and down river road! and i, just a month or 2 ago, was exploring out that way and went past the van sant airport. such a gorgeous area! i didn't know they did stuff like that, i'll have to keep my eye open for their next event, sounds like a great time.

Hey Guys

Colin here in Morgantown. Im like an hour away from Philly. Im 17 a eager to get my project finished.
I got a 74 rd250.

Rad. Good to see more locals. Shoot me a PM on here anytime.

Mike

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Bill, here, Enola just outside Harrisburg.
1979 Triumph T140D (Mild Cafe)
1996 Sprint; a bit scuffed but running fine at 97,900miles
1998 Thunderbird; Just brought it home, still on the bench.

Bill, here; Harrisburg
1979 Triumph T140D cafe
1996 Sprint, stock, 97,900mi, plastic a bit scuffy, but runs like new.
1998 Thunderbird, Just brought home, needs some time on the bench
1965 Honda CT200 Trail 90
1968 Honda CT90 Trail 90

Josh

New to DTT

The northside/north shore area of Pittsburgh (stones throw from downtown)

CB 750: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=41878.0

Welcome Josh...there's a pretty descent crew of us in pgh and the surrounding area. We get together most tues nights @ Rocky's 2 in Mckees Rocks and some of us share garage space in the Mexican War Streets area of the N.Side. Stop out some night and introduce yourself in person.

beatnic said:
Welcome Josh...there's a pretty descent crew of us in pgh and the surrounding area. We get together most tues nights @ Rocky's 2 in Mckees Rocks and some of us share garage space in the Mexican War Streets area of the N.Side. Stop out some night and introduce yourself in person.

id love to. motor is getting a rebuild currently. once im back on the road, ill be in touch.

Back
Top Bottom