trackin xv750

Man, that guy just does not fuck around! Maybe I'm the one who'd better hurry up and finish. :)

yeah he really doesn't, he told me initially that he would get on it in a couple weeks tops, but then the very next day had an email with some updates and how I thought it was coming along.. one rule he has is if the bike is there for a year, it becomes his property! hah I laughed, obviously I want the bike back within the months end.

so im thinking maybe the side "wings" of the tail need to flow further back until the rear of the tail starts to curve around? thoughts? i put a picture with some arrows to show.. what does everyone think?

Attachments

• wingr.JPG
    wingr.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 815
That's interesting and different. I agree that it would look better if the side wings continued further to blend in - very MotoGp inspired style element. Cool.

teazer said:
That's interesting and different. I agree that it would look better if the side wings continued further to blend in - very MotoGp inspired style element. Cool.

thanks teazer, having a little trouble lost in translation over to ken about how it should look, forwarded a few pictures i revised so hopefully ill hear back. or i wouldnt mind even taking a trip back and spending the afternoon there watching/helping/learning from him.

From there the width looks right - and i agree with you about it flowing smoothly into the back.

I'm too lazy to post the scene from "Airplane!" but if I weren't, this is where it would be

Maritime said:
HA, so MJ are you going to integrate some signals into the pods on the sides?

im not exactly sure if ill be running turn signals.. really trying to keep this thing clean and smooth with the "minimalist" look here.. i will obviously be running some type of drop tag tail light, or possibly integrating some LEDS into the tail section. ive always used hand signals while riding, just something i was brought up on so i rarely used signals anyways.

Back
Top Bottom