DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this acceptable? I was out pretty well all day on a solo outing. Since I had no one to snap a shot or to snap a shot of, I decided to do a sort of self portrait - kinda. You can see my foot at least! ;D

Had the fisheye lens so I went with this angle. Didn't feel like messing around with the camera at all. It was WAY too nice to stop riding.

Let me know if it qualifies and I'll call the next mark if it does.

Cheers.

p.s. this pic made me realize that my bike needs a bath! Sheesh....

Attachments

• ride.jpg
    ride.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 739
Ok.....

NEXT MARK - A railcar. The railcar must still be in service though. Not one that has been converted into a diner, flower shop, museum and the like.

Cheers!

Have fun.

Sumbitch! I actually sat at a crossing, first in line, waiting for a passing slow freight on my way home tonight.

C'est La Vie.

lstuckey1 said:
Sumbitch! I actually sat at a crossing, first in line, waiting for a passing slow freight on my way home tonight.

C'est La Vie.

Hahahha.....

Bummer!

y6e9eted.jpg

Former TH&B Toronto Hamilton and Buffalo railyard ( commonly called to hell & back, I think it's a reference to buffalo?) in Hamilton, off of Aberdeen. My grandfather shunted trains here from the 60's until he retired in 91.. It's now a CN rail freight yard..

6yzeny4e.jpg

evepygyz.jpg

Looks like my quote is catching on. Cyclefreak's got a rendition xD

Also, if I snap a pic next to a moving train before that guys tells us what the mark is, can I call it?

Your bike next to or near a real life equine... No rocking or carousel.. Don't get close enough to get hurt, stay outta the field..

bepura5y.jpg

spazzle102 said:
Looks like my quote is catching on. Cyclefreak's got a rendition xD

Also, if I snap a pic next to a moving train before that guys tells us what the mark is, can I call it?
No, the first to post the pic gets to call the mark. Only if that pic is deemed invalid can someone else claim the mark and call their own.

And "When in doubt, Gas It" is an old motocross adage. Been around as long as I can recall.

Redbird said:
No, the first to post the pic gets to call the mark. Only if that pic is deemed invalid can someone else claim the mark and call their own.

And "When in doubt, Gas It" is an old motocross adage. Been around as long as I can recall.

No shit? That's cool. I just said it one day while in the shop filling the tank to try to get it to run. Maybe I got the motorcycle blood in me xD

And to the above statement I add this... ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-tCIRJH9p0

Back
Top Bottom