78 kz400 cafe build

What color should I paint my headlight bucket?????

• Red

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • White

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Silver

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Silver with red and white stripes (match tank)

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are GREAT! so much better than stock and then some. I would recommend. I dont have too many miles on them yet but so far so good.
Shermanator86 said:
So how are those rear shocks treating you after you've put some more mile on them?

At which point you're going to start getting delusions of competency.

MILLENNIUM FALCON said:
They are GREAT! so much better than stock and then some. I would recommend. I dont have too many miles on them yet but so far so good.

Good to hear, might be the next item on the list for my 78 haha. and also voted for your bike as your build is the whole reason i found this site, was searching for 78 kz400 cafe bikes and yours popped up on google been following the build ever since

Shermanator86 said:
Good to hear, might be the next item on the list for my 78 haha. and also voted for your bike as your build is the whole reason i found this site, was searching for 78 kz400 cafe bikes and yours popped up on google been following the build ever since

haha same reason I found it as well! I was looking at a kz400 for sale and was trying to find cool stuff to do to it. I wound up with an xs650 but still followed the thread, lots of good ideas here.

KZ400 cafe (Thank you!!)

I just want to say thank you to everyone on DTT for following my build. I couldnt have done it without all the comments and tips. You guys kept me motivated. Being chosen for BOTM really finishes this build for me. Thanks again. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks man! Thanks for watching. How is your rebuild going? It was a real shame to see your beautiful bike get smashed up.

Its going a little slow do to cash,but it is going. It sounds really funny ,and dumb to say but,i was so devistated laying on the ground looking at the bike smashed in to the car,even though i should of been more conserned about my broken ankle!
Some thing about refurbeshing an old bike you are just willing to sacrefice your body for the bike lol you cant help to think no not my bike!!!lol
Congrats again brother!

Just saw your bike in Cafe Racer Magazine... Funny how many bikes from DTT end up in those pages. Good on ya!

Thanks man. Dtt members make some of the coolest bike on the road.

two-smoker said:
Just saw your bike in Cafe Racer Magazine... Funny how many bikes from DTT end up in those pages. Good on ya!

Man it has been awhile since I have seen anyone comment on this thread. Its good to know people are still checking it out. Thanks man! I have been riding and enjoying this bike ever since it hit the road.

Autotek said:
Im surprised I haven't seen this, great job it looks awesome!

Millenium.... i just found this build through the VM30 group buy thread. There are no words. This things is fantastic. I'm in the process of doing a KZ400 this winter and you're build is very inspirational. Just wish I had access to as many tools :'(

Back
Top Bottom