a change of topic from the hottie thing

pyro139 said:
noel left out a small detail of mod culture when not in suits and bollords on saturday nights they wore mainly army surplus with ripped coats and knee high boots, also mods would add rediculas ammounts of mirrors and lights to there vespa and lambreata scooters. and the royal air force roundel was the mods icon symbol they wore where rockers had ace's
yes you still get them coming here on the scooters with all the mirrors sometimes. They join in the 59 club run as well , all nice and peaceful these days though.

locOleoN said:
Hey!!.. Cool... Lets see some pics of you scapping it out with some punk chicks!!!.. :eek:

i never fought with anyone, hippy tendancies and pacifist beliefs , i thought that if you didnt fit you should stick together. Allways tried to act as peacemaker. As far as i was concerned the aim was to prove the "norms" wrong and be polite, peaceful.

most of my friends were punks and i was a goth, goths didnt fight......mucked up the hair, clothes and make up.... ;D :D

so I called up my local rogers and blockbuster and they do not have the movie. Any suggestions on who would have these kind of movies in stock to buy?
that really screwed up my thursday night, I was going to sit down and watch the movie tonight. Oh well, there is always Grey's Anatomy and CSI! ;D

hawkgurl said:
so I called up my local rogers and blockbuster and they do not have the movie. Any suggestions on who would have these kind of movies in stock to buy?
that really screwed up my thursday night, I was going to sit down and watch the movie tonight. Oh well, there is always Grey's Anatomy and CSI! ;D

Hi Hawkgirl,
Only 2 rogers carry that movie.
Toronto: 1084 Yonge st. (416) 515-7109
Toronto: 730 Danforth Avenue (416) 406-3ikes.441

As for alternatives ... hmmm
anyone? Good movies with bikes ...
Have you seen Wild Hogs yet?

Queen Video might have it. College St. location has it on hold for me till tomorrow (Friday) night. If anyone wants it, they've got it.

I guess mississagua video stores don't have this movie :-\
Im not going to Tdot for a movie.
I'll see if I can buy it online.

hawkgurl said:
I guess mississagua video stores don't have this movie :-\
Im not going to Tdot for a movie.
I'll see if I can buy it online.

there's a Queen video on lakeshore/port credit just around the corner from burrito boyz, east of stavebank or the bridge with the lighthouse, go down hurontario then turn right onto lakeshore, it's on the north side before the bridge...

hawkgurl said:

could try and get a copy over here and post if you wanted, ? let me know

Lots of copies available here - torrents too. I'll snag a copy this weekend and can pass it around.

Tintin said:
Lots of copies available here - torrents too. I'll snag a copy this weekend and can pass it around.
i'll say it again i own a copy of this movie and of wild hogs ;) even have easyriders in avi format ;D

Back
Top Bottom