Care to share a little inspiration?

Nice "finds" folks...

... truly "inspirational"! 8)

Floegstad said:
found these the other day.
love at first sight!

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=43261.0;attach=101737

Seriously that 750 is the cats mother f'n meow right there!!!... God I want a 750 so much more now.. :-*

i felt this was sliding right in at this thread!

Attachments

• SUZUKI GS 1100 -YELLOW WEAPON-.jpg
    SUZUKI GS 1100 -YELLOW WEAPON-.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 313
Bathroom is too large, bed in the corner is fine (privacy is overrated) and what is that other room for? The parts washer (dishwasher) and paint drying booth (oven) don't need a separate room.

Other than that it makes perfect sense.

I like the plan. I've always wanted to have a shop/house where the first floor is all garage space and the living quarters are a mezzanine.

teazer said:
Bathroom is too large, bed in the corner is fine (privacy is overrated) and what is that other room for? The parts washer (dishwasher) and paint drying booth (oven) don't need a separate room.

Other than that it makes perfect sense.

Ordering "take-out" might get old after a while. ;)

fresh_c said:
I like the plan. I've always wanted to have a shop/house where the first floor is all garage space and the living quarters are a mezzanine.

Now THAT, I like!! 8)

I'd prolly end up with the "living quarters" stuffed full of parts though... ::)

fresh_c said:

I used to go to www.thegaragejournal.com all the time . There was a guy who did have that . Was like a garage community / weekend home

sasquach said:
I used to go to www.thegaragejournal.com all the time . There was a guy who did have that . Was like a garage community / weekend home

That site used to be great, now, not so much.

Argument to SO: But babe, you get THREE rooms, and I only get ONE!

A cool community near me (actually, where I bought my '78 GL1000) has a runway for the main street, and hangers instead of garages! The one that I bought the GL from had two planes, five bikes, three ATVs, a dual engine cigar boat, a full shop, and extra space. Outside were a duce-and-a-half with trailer and a backhoe. When I pulled in, the guy said "You see my problem..." I replied "toys". He said, "Yeah, too many". First time I've ever heard you can have too many.

fresh_c said:

Actually helped rough-in/finish the plumbing on a place just like what you describe. It had a large mezzanine on one end bedrooms and bath, catwalks on either side, and a slightly smaller mezzanine over the large slider for kitchen and dining. And, get this in the middle of the catwalk on the east side of the building. An urinal with a picture window above it. No walls, just sitting there in the middle of the catwalk. So the owner could watch the sun rise as he pissed. No shit. People and money. ::)

My waiting for financecrisis after x-mas paid of and i`m getting an 74 h1 in a week or two.
So i did a search on the interweb and found thisone on a vintage kawasaki france site.
This was sold on an auction for 60.000£(Factory competition bike-74)

Attachments

• 1974 kawa h1-rw.jpg
    1974 kawa h1-rw.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 739
Back
Top Bottom