Care to share a little inspiration?

ABCanuck said:
Funny, I was just about to point him in your direction brad

Well look at that!! I remember Brads' Suzook now that I see it!! :eek: ;D

I've always loved the Hammer Racing Suzuki!! It looks "sooooo right" too! :D

I wish I had a better pic of it, but I've never been able to find one on the interweb. :p :)

bradwsm said:
Drewski I did one a one or two years ago more of a xr69. It was in practical sports bike mag and air tech has it on their site in the bandit section.

I remember you Brad!! I also remember this:

Yours as well, right? ;) :D I saved that pic!! 8)

Ya there is very very little on the team hammer front for images. Using that bike for inspiration on my vf1000. Call me a kiss-ass but Brads bikes are pretty spectacular.

More inspiration from the past...

Attachments

• CP Roleo 350 G5 Staub J.A.P.jpg
    CP Roleo 350 G5 Staub J.A.P.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 776
Drewski wasn't trying to hijack! abcanuk your a kiss ass! Lol. It is strange how hard it is to find pics of the early team hammer bikes. Hoosier it's interesting how full fairing bikes are becoming the new trend.

All of WTT is inspiring, but the inline fours really get me hot. Why is this layout no longer used? Putting the gearbox under and alongside would permit some shortening, and water cooling remove the rear cylinder overheat problems. Some of the details were cool, too - like having a small exhaust take-off to run under the carb for pre-heat, and the way they used levers and rods for throttle and such. I try to spend about four hours at Dale's every-other year.

"Love 'em all.... Let God sort 'em out!"

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393677833808.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393677833808.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 217
vibration said:
A very sensible allocation of space...

bachelorhomedesign1_zpsf8500418.jpg

I just hate the idea of wasting all that usable space.
I would have saved more space using a stand up shower, but I need a place to soak rifle barrels.

Also w the addition of a couple floor drains, Finish the kitchen and toilet in tile and stainless and you have a great reason to pick up a Hot water, high pressure washer.

bachelorhomedesign_zps83b0ffbf.jpg

Re: Re: Care to share a little inspiration?

Hoosier Daddy said:
AGREED Old technology is very interesting and I often wonder why some was abandoned... but what is WTT?
Wheels Through Time motorcycle museum in Maggie Valley, NC.
http://www.wheelsthroughtime.com/

rays650cafe said:
Front tire backwards.

icon-1000-iron-lung-07.jpg

icon-1000-iron-lung-06.jpg

icon-1000-iron-lung-05.jpg

bah ! if you have ever picked up one of those wheels and felt how incredibly HEAVY they are then you know it aint gonna matter that bike will handle like complete shit anyway :-[ just another bike built strictly for looks, ZERO function considered whatsoever

I agree that the tire is comic book big. However, I've run 'stones on the GL1800 that are designed for the front to run in that direction. A guy called me out over a video I did on how to easy swap the front wheel, so I triple checked that the tire rotation arrow was rolling forward.

Yep, don't let the car tire directional tread mindset thow you off. On motorcycle front tires the tread can often "look" backwards. I am not 100% positive on the Avons but the reasoning for the tread that would seem to funnel the water inboad has been covered here many times.

Back
Top Bottom