Care to share a little inspiration?

DrJ said:
Some kind of speed record racer with a highly modded CB350 motor. Looks like a car blower attached at the back.

10628323_10202772565103919_7844889372163223116_n.jpg

10710274_736332213069026_7724863477308329642_o.jpg

10686669_736332179735696_7701833480229828300_n.jpg

It looks like an Aisin AMR 300 blower. I wonder will he be back next year? 2014 was a washout and his sticker says "member" not "inspected". I have an AMR 300 on my sidecar but haven't got to run it yet. After the SpeedWeek washout I had planned to go back and run World Finals but it too got rained out. Maybe El Mirage or wait for next year.

downtown809 said:
She has a full face helmet and a cup with no straw. What are we to think she is going to do with the contents of the cup?

I think he has it to throw in people's faces that call him a 'she' because he wears pink. :)

HerrDeacon said:
I think he has it to throw in people's faces that call him a 'she' because he wears pink. :)

So I made an assumption it was a woman...
Two men and a cup?

Jt Nesbitt's cantilever suspension http://youtu.be/P2qibxquG8U

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

love that motis power package
i am not a huge fan of over the top just to be over the top
there is no way that suspension being that soft can work on the road actually riding unless it is active, so you could shut off that softeness that you are enjoyong
pretty much a show bike and butt ugly at that

xb33bsa said:
love that motis power package
i am not a huge fan of over the top just to be over the top
there is no way that suspension being that soft can work on the road actually riding unless it is active, so you could shut off that softeness that you are enjoyong
pretty much a show bike and butt ugly at that
that was set up soft for demonstration purposes...the Motus story is inspirational. The great thing about art is it causes antithetical reactions. "If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself."
Albert Einstein

And compared to the Hossack Jt was able to explain it to my inner six year old :)

Have you ever seen a cantilever control both the front and back suspensions and be the frame?

Texasstar said:
Have you ever seen a cantilever control both the front and back suspensions and be the frame?

Not sure it's a cantilever at that point.

xb33bsa said:
no i haven't and it is interesting, i would love to see a schematic of it to understand it :)
78b124a0316f3c29414c4b12bf8f5783.jpg
c5bb0c0a4795d83c77f60977d34ed293.jpg
the red bar is like a giant leaf spring that connects the front and rear cantilevers with two dampeners for and aft.

bradj said:
Wow thats dumb looking! Why did they use a mechanical bull for a seat
that is what I said when I saw it out in the paddock at Barber but my brain couldn't compute what was going on...you are an interesting moonshine topic btw...smajure and were discussing you :) as far as the saddle goes well I am from Texas so yippie kay yay! And Scott would say ..... ...... Lol

Here is a fluff piece on the bike explaining the suspension. http://www.nola.com/arts/index.ssf/2014/05/jt_nesbitts_handmade_new_orlea.html

Brian the lead designer at Motus worked with JT at Confederate....

Nesbitt is a glorified narcissist and needs to get out of his bubble. He's the motorcycle version of Roman Polanski and this machine is just another Pirates.

Back
Top Bottom