The Travelling Gremlen Bell! In Kentucky getting Rusty.

Only about 150 so far. Plan to do another ride tomorrow morning.

BTW I followed your advice and put it on before loading the bike on the trailer. A minute later a tie down popped off and the bike fell over. So I don't think it was the bell's fault. :)

END OF LINE

Flugtechnik said:
Only about 150 so far. Plan to do another ride tomorrow morning.

BTW I followed your advice and put it on before loading the bike on the trailer. A minute later a tie down popped off and the bike fell over. So I don't think it was the bell's fault. :)

END OF LINE

Damn, That sucks. Damage?

CCRider said:
Damn, That sucks. Damage?

Maybe the bell kept the damage from being worse. Very slight scratches on the tank and cut the leather on the seat. Nothing major.

end of line

The bell got passed on to Eddie (xulf13) at the Barber Vintage Fest this weekend. I had a great time with the bell.

8f7cd64abe455b93a96c791c35fcd16b.jpg

end of line

Thanks for the bell, I already put a good 40 miles on it since Barber, I will make good on it. We'll see how far it goes.

miffa said:
i think this is great ,has it made it to england yet ,entering the dirt quake next year and would luv to race the legend Guy Martin with it on the Noriel mongrel

Now that would be something! It's high time the old bell went transatlantic :)

Is it just me or the chances of your bike having issues increase as soon as you put the bell on? Been having some carb tuning issues, must be the colder weather...

Agreed, this bell should go transatlantic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL the bell is supposed to prevent those things. Just so you know, I had a bell on my GL and still got creamed by a deer so it's no help there either.

Cheers.

Eddie (xulf13) passed the bell off to me at Barber this year. I forgot to take a picture before I left Kileys place but it rode the 350 miles from AL back to NC with me. My speedo and temp gauge quit working on the way but Ill chalk that up to 40 year old equipment and figure the bell kept me from having bigger mechanical failures. I'll try and put some more miles on this thing before the weather turns.

john83 said:
Eddie (xulf13) passed the bell off to me at Barber this year. I forgot to take a picture before I left Kileys place but it rode the 350 miles from AL back to NC with me. My speedo and temp gauge quit working on the way but Ill chalk that up to 40 year old equipment and figure the bell kept me from having bigger mechanical failures. I'll try and put some more miles on this thing before the weather turns.

Well good to hear you made it home safe and sound. I don't think that bell is cursed or anything but that is too funny.
Be safe, hope to see you again before too long my friend.

Where's the Bell? Just curious if it might make it's way to Kentucky in May.

Tim said:
Where's the Bell? Just curious if it might make it's way to Kentucky in May.
If the bell is with John, then it's near Charlotte and within an hour from Jenn and E. If John passes it to them, then it will make it to Kentucky.

irk miller said:
If the bell is with John, then it's near Charlotte and within an hour from Jenn and E. If John passes it to them, then it will make it to Kentucky.

I do still have the bell. I will be going to the Meltdown at the end of April and I'd be glad to hand it off to E and Jenn for it to make it's way to Kentucky.

So, I was at Jen and E's place and forgot to hand them the bell. Who is this thing going to? Tim? I think I can still work something out to get it to Kentucky if I work fast. What's the deal?

Where's this thing at now? John ' you still have it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If someone has had it for a while and happens to be heading to Barber, bring it along. Don't forget to post pics of your rides with it.

Back
Top Bottom