Entire Motorcycle Collection FOR SALE

grandpaul

Author, "Old Bikes"
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
I'll never have time to finish the projects, I never get to bike shows and rallies any more, hardly get to ride at all, and still have two elementary school-age kids I need to feed, clothe, and support.

Selling on "Best Reasonable Offer" basis. Whatever 3 or 4 are left at the end, I'll keep and focus on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=112416138431&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Cool stuff!

You may want to put in the listing "contact me for individual sales" or something along those lines. The ad reads as they are only all available at once.

Nothing wrong with getting your priorities right. Love watching your work and very impressed with your collection. Good luck Paul, hopefully you'll be sticking around here and keeping us updated on your projects?

SONIC. said:
You may want to put in the listing "contact me for individual sales" or something along those lines. The ad reads as they are only all available at once.

Thanx, edited to reflect one, 2 or more, or all together.

I would love to have everyone of those bikes, especially the blue Norton and the 69 Triton. Best of luck with your sale, must have been a difficult decision.

CrabsAndCylinders said:
...must have been a difficult decision.

YES!

I've been selling off "from the bottom" for about 10 years, so the ones that are left are the nicer ones, the ones with emotional attachments, and the ones with great memories.

But, reality has been setting in lately as my kids are growing and need new clothes, school stuff, medical expenses (we don't have insurance), etc...

I wish I hadn't looked at the listings as I'm too broke to make any sensible offers.
Mk1 and MK 2 Tridents (MK2 has BSA motor, sloping cylinders, better cam/timing side oiling)
The BSA B50 is something I've always wanted but I don't ride much either nowadays (since looking after grandson I haven't ridden at all)

crazypj said:
I wish I hadn't looked at the listings as I'm too broke to make any sensible offers.
Mk1 and MK 2 Tridents (MK2 has BSA motor, sloping cylinders, better cam/timing side oiling)
The BSA B50 is something I've always wanted but I don't ride much either nowadays (since looking after grandson I haven't ridden at all)

The Tridents actually belong to my sons, but they've never "taken delivery", and expressed willingness to sell, so I included them.

The B44 Victor is a cool old thumper, but mean and not the easiest to start unless you know how to do it, and weigh more than 125!

surffly said:
What is that Trident going to cost me?

'74 T150V belongs to my older son, he wants $6,000 or best reasonable offer, it'll have a new battery, fresh tune-up, clean carbs, reasonable wash & detail, and VT registration.

'75 T160 e-start belongs to my middle son. $7,500 with the same poop.

Both are nearly 100% original, both have sat for several years, both need new tires (not included).

Back
Top Bottom