1986 Kawasaki Ninja 600

Drey6

Over 1,000 Posts
On my way to pool hall last night I received this text from a family friend regarding his son.

"Hey Andrew is gonna sell his bike....you want it...he might take payments?:)"

I asked how much and then he followed with the 1-2 punch..

"2k starting, but for you less plus payments"

The bike has about 16k and is clean as can be. This is essentially what his bike looks like, scheme and condition. (google image).
253912aa8da1bd182a1ebb2c0b55185b.jpg

It is that clean ^^, I rode her last year.

So now I'm at a loss. I'd like to put more into my builds but that is an enticing deal. Especially for what is most likely considered a "classic" now and it runs well.
I bet I could sell it for more as well if I decide to quick flip. I really do love the styling of that bike, has a great look to it, pretty heavy though but we are all used to that :)

What do you guys and gals think?

I think I'll give her a once over before I settle on a price. He wouldn't mind. Check valve clearance, coolant, oil, brakes etc.

I'm a waiter and only work 3 days a week while I'm in school.(I also coach HS wrestling). Next week when the semester comes to a close I plan to pick up shifts like a mad man for two weeks or so, see how much I can rake in. If it's enough, I'll buy it.

If it's not enough, I'll pass and that will be build money. Either way it will be a good outcome. I would love to own this bike. The fact that it has such low mileage and is that clean is the real kicker.

Back
Top Bottom