QsFFjMJ.jpg

5X9ViGc.jpg

iTQRyOL.jpg

Uz3iAR0.jpg

e5G7utb.jpg

rIVfgMB.jpg

hPPSp5v.jpg

The 6th one down is my favorite ;)

those are cool it would be a dream job to be contracted to build that stuff.i do believe the stunt company would have a deep say into what goes thru ... maybe not but it only makes sense

I'd like to have that front end off of number 2, to put on my little CB100 project.

They all look kinda neat, in their own way.

Re: The "Cafe Racers" of the new MAD MAX movie

Ha the usd and traditional double fork setup is rad. I doubt the tiny traditional forks would do anything though, I wonder if they have internals.

notice most of them have strong metal hand guards, saved replacing lotsa broken controls during filming,ya think ?
i can see hundreds of "tipovers" and "low sides " happeng in the des with those bikes :D

Bark Busters: but I think at least some are shop built or obviously heavily modified... dang things have saved my hands and controls in the woods many a time ???

BB18__72483_zoom.jpg

Tune-A-Fish said:
Bark Busters: but I think at least some are shop built or obviously heavily modified... dang things have saved my hands and controls in the woods many a time ???

BB18__72483_zoom.jpg
i have made and sold over 2000 pair of them back in the day,when they first started being populaer.riding enduros the club members setting up the course were using them as well and thusly setting the speed averages.if you weren't capable of a continous boxing match punching out saplings and branches it was impossible to compete

Yea? Thats way cool, i may have some you made the first bike I remember with em was back about 1978 TT250... No trail woods riding is where the term Duck Duck Goose came from I think ;D

Tune-A-Fish said:
Yea? Thats way cool, i may have some you made the first bike I remember with em was back about 1978 TT250... No trail woods riding is where the term Duck Duck Goose came from I think ;D
ah i didn't make them for barkbuster i sold my own the day before the enduros at the events ,set up a sign and would sell 20-40 pairs each event and we had 10 enduros a year in district 36 ...then i started selling them to the big distributers,ROCKY,HI-PONIT, SIERRA,and MALCOMB SMTH all sold my handguards at one time 8)
it was a great time i was competing for top 20 expert in the district and i could go straight to the distributer and get tires at their cost ;D and fresh knobbies in the woods are the key to winning

Back
Top Bottom