Looking for a new bike

Soltesjoey350

21 years young, 1972 Honda CB350.
I would like a newer cruiser or crotch rocket 03 the latest. Some bikes I've been looking at is the Yahmaha R6, Triumph Speed Triple, etc. just want something for a nice daily rider while I'm finishing up my bike.

Looking to stay around 4 thousand.

Thanks

Joey

VonYinzer said:
Suzuki SV650. Love those bikes and they can be had cheap.

I second this ^

Not the best looking bike, but it is awesome in every other way. One of the best all around bikes out there.

Yup. Tough as nails, plenty of v-twin grunt and enough top end to ride coast to coast with no issues.

My brother in law has one (an 06 I think). So much fun. We swapped in the adjustable GSXR rear shock (simple stuff) and a USD R1 front end. Absolute blast. In stock config it's more of a sport/tourer. Either way, it's on my very short list of possible daily beaters once the money needed is magically delivered by the flying pigs. ;)

I swapped in the GSXR shock into mine as well, makes a big difference. They are very cheap too since the GSXR crowd swap them out for something better. They are fantastic bikes, good all-rounders.

I've been watching Bandits... other than the obvious 2 vs. 4.... how does the SV compare to the GSF of the same vintage?

Honestly, I don't have any experience with the bandits. That said, I always prefer a twin so I'm sure I'd be biased anyhow. Haha.

What I ended up gettin a few months ago, 2004 r6. Fun fun fun!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    894.4 KB · Views: 127
I have to agree with the SV ! We me like a all around good bike and can be had for a good price . If 4G is your price you can find them for 3G and have a grand to update it win win in my book !

Back
Top Bottom