76 CB360, Cherry Bomb at Barber's

Re: improved carbs new mufflers 76 CB360, before & after

Thanks, I entered pics of my crappy garage in the shop pics...so I got to do some cleaning today. If I get that ole 350 dug out. gonna trade that for future powder coating jobs. fork springs, rims, and now this tool box bottle.
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=36409.0

HAHAHA YES! This is going to be sweet. Did you say you cut a bottle up already? Were you wearing your bomb suit? 8)

Attachments

• bombsuit.jpg
    bombsuit.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 823

Shoot....that's what I wear when I ride!

Trek- love the idea with the propane bottle. Keep us up to date on how it turns out.

OK prototype working really well. so far no $ spent. just crap I got lying around. even found an old can of metallic blue spray from our model rocket days when daughter was fun...ages 4 to 12. should match nos bottle pretty well.
made sure bottle was empty...propane is flammable ya know.
cut w chop saw.
added aluminum sleeve for nice fit on cap.

That's damn cool!

I think you should run a line off of it going to some sort of a make shift flame thrower gun and mount it on the side of you bike for shits and giggles. Would scare the crap out of some hardcore biker dude looking at you funny.

AzHonda said:
Thats damn cool!

I think you should run a line off of it going to some sort of a make shift flame thrower gun and mount it on the side of you bike for shits and giggles. Would scare the crap out of some hardcore biker dude looking at you funny.
Put a line count of "X"ed out HDs on the side of tank!!!! LOL
images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg

Now you speaka my language (have to say that with a chinese accent....makes it funnier).

woo hoo...havin a pretty decent day here at work for a monday. got the bracket finished and painted. got my bottle media blasted, stickers are being printed right now.
diaphragms are sitting in my mailbox at the house. wish i was home to get em installed.

So is it safe to assume that you have the best job in the world if they allow you to work on your bike there? Are you an engineer? Where do you work? I'm lookin for an internship for the summer ;)

I kinda hate you right now..You apparently work at mr magoriums motorcycle/awesome emporium..

I kinda hate you right now..You apparently work at mr magoriums motorcycle/awesome emporium..

That awkward moment when you laugh out loud and cheese super hard in the student center when everyone is watching.. hahahaha , embarrassing.

Caf'd Out said:
That awkward moment when you laugh out loud and cheese super hard in the student center when everyone is watching.. hahahaha , embarrassing.
It aint all milk and honey...but it aint bad either. I just wish I could be there without having to work at all and just walk up and down hallway from shop to shop working on projects. Oh yea I almost forgot...Dave in the Furniture/Upholstery shop is the one who sewed and fit the leather for my seat. lol Ya know...I am starting to sound a little spoiled here after all. sorry guys. forget I said anything.
I just need crazyPJ to move in across the street. and Id be set.

trek97 said:
It aint all milk and honey...but it aint bad either. I just wish I could be there without having to work at all and just walk up and down hallway from shop to shop working on projects. Oh yea I almost forgot...Dave in the Furniture/Upholstery shop is the one who sewed and fit the leather for my seat. lol Ya know...I am starting to sound a little spoiled here after all. sorry guys. forget I said anything.
I just need crazyPJ to move in across the street. and Id be set.

You and me both!

I think we all wish we had a crazypj teleporter button, for those moments when your staring at your bike thinking " what the hell?" then POOF pj pops up and lays out 40 years worth of cb360 knowledge and your bike is working again!

Re: funtoolbox 76 CB360, before & after

more on my toolbox, lid fits a little snug, but thats a good thing. cut a piece of roofing rubber tween bracket and bottle. gonna line inside bottle w rubber also. no rattles. sprayed w clear primer, waiting for first coat of blue to dry now. Not NOS stickers look good.
I have about 1 inch of clearance from fender and swing, plenty on chain. pushing the bike up and down. so I believe Its good. bracket is light enough to flex if anything does contact it. and I can adjust it up w brackets on frame if I need more clearance. cheapy little valve is on its way. using the hose clamps I can remove it quick and easy for carb work.

Looking good, I like it! Maybe it could also be used as a cooler to stash a cold drink :)

hahaha this is going to be sick! I hope there are some ricers at the shows you bring your bike to.. they're going to get a hard on over this, thinking its a real bottle of NOS lol

I got it painted, sticker is stuck and gloss cleared...I have to admit, Its looking pretty damned cool. LMFAO!!! Even the old lady thinks it looks good!!!
BUT I am gonna wait...looks like valve should arrive Saturday. Im not gonna post pics till its complete and installed.
So, just gonna get back to carbs for next 3 days while paint cures.
IF I can stand to wait that long.

Like a kid int he candy store. Imagine what people who actually mount NOS to motors feel like. Old lady approved?! Oh, you know its good then!

Whatta you got going on with the carbs? I'm debating on soaking mine in lemon juice and stinkin up the whole house. They aren't dirty... just need some spit shine. So, I may disassemble and try to polish them up.

Ive been working w jets and stuff. had a torn diaphragm last week. crappy fuel filters, blah blah blah. goes on and on. lol. getting real close to running real sweet. I can ride it now and have been the whole time. its just got a couple minor hiccups. runs fine for zipping around town. just tweak tweak tweak. but it could always be better. the old lady is tired of hearing that, after every time i ride I say..."Its good but I think it could be a teeny bit better...I think Ill try this." just rolls her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom