Post a pic of your latest purchase

Habanero52 said:
You may also pick one up at Harbor Freight for $79.99. If you have a 20% discount coupon, it's not a bad deal.
http://www.harborfreight.com/adjustable-steel-welding-table-61369.html

Careful exposing yourself to using coupons here... some here seem to be against this kind of budgeting and see it as a weakness in manhood... and God forbid using something from a discount tool center :eek:

LOL!!!!
I'm 63 years young. I assure you that I have no "weakness" in my manhood. (That is what the make little blue pills for.) LMAO!!!!

cxman said:
i have a lift with a drop out and a air frame jack i can slide under the pig to lift it and hold it on the lift

and yes they are something for long rides the first time i realized that i left a gas station turned the cruise control on at 74 miles an hour

and has not touched it till i pulled off fo fuel again almost 200 miles later was pretty cool

Only 74mph? My old Wing has a sweet spot right around 85mph where it loves to cruise all day long.

i hear you on the 85 but i dont like the tickets i keep it under 77 and have a ten year perfect drivers abstract

very good for insurance rates

Fuck that, I'm all about harbor freight lol.. I dont has rich family to give me moniez... also never had a single problem with anything Ive ever bought from HF.. so fuck it.

Luugo86 said:
Fuck that, I'm all about harbor freight lol.. I dont has rich family to give me moniez... also never had a single problem with anything Ive ever bought from HF.. so fuck it.

I live by the rule if you never take a dime from anyone you never owe a dime to anyone... Now mind you, Banks are not people, I owe them plenty :-[

I love HF for certain things, like air tools. It's hard to fuck up a simple machine. But I've had electrical tools crap out after a few months. The infrared temp gauge I got there reads from 160F to 340F in the same spot. It's no where near accurate. Besides, Sears gave me my first credit card when I joined the Navy and I've loyally bought tools there since.

As for the latest, I came home to a porch full of treats- headlights for the wife's Jeep and a 750f air box from Canyoncarver to continue the transition that started with the Super Sport 4-into-1 exhaust.

7565468d9abccac5461cb81153bb1a7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked this up last week, didn't have anything to ride until now
fe740cb7433c692cf700663e06c41952.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks dude
low miles and fairly well cared for.......for me it runs and I can ride

Thanks man
this is my first Kawasaki and I love it, the little bastard has some good pick up

Why thank you my good man
I got some new springs, seals, dust boots for the forks in the mail yesterday to get rid of the mushy forks

call john at "rustyriders" the have the gasket set its 23

or

http://www.amazon.com/Engine-Gasket-Suzuki-GT380-1972/dp/B00C0ZDUXW

Back
Top Bottom