The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource

my fill panel between plastic section of guard and my small plastic tail light mount
Made from black core flute purchased at spotlight. plastic material a bit like corrugated cardboard but plastic, commonly used for signage , but is light and directionally rigid .
tied together with cable ties. a true racing style on the fly repair minus the gaffer tape(hundred mile an hour tape).

Attachments

• IMG_1506.jpg
    IMG_1506.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 243
orrible-64 said:
my fill panel between plastic section of guard and my small plastic tail light mount
Made from black core flute purchased at spotlight. plastic material a bit like corrugated cardboard but plastic, commonly used for signage , but is light and directionally rigid .
tied together with cable ties. a true racing style on the fly repair minus the gaffer tape(hundred mile an hour tape).

Brilliant, thank you!

回覆: The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource

That looks awsome Crazy....

Btw, for the bar end mirror, do i need to cut the end of the rubber grip off or just make holes and fit them into the bar?

Sent from my IM-A880S using Tapatalk

Re: 回覆: The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource

josephau said:
That looks awsome Crazy....

Btw, for the bar end mirror, do i need to cut the end of the rubber grip off or just make holes and fit them into the bar?

Sent from my IM-A880S using Tapatalk

Cut the end of the grip rubber off plus a couple of mm more and the plastic of the grip underneath so that the throttle doesn't stick.

josephau said:
do i need to cut the end of the rubber grip off …?

I slide the grip onto the bar until it goes no further, then I tap the end of the grip with a hammer until the bar-end itself cuts the hole.

ACEitup said:
very nice !

Should fix the problem I've had with the master cylinder!

Finally got to finish the exhaust
With a nice titanium wrap
Cheers ACEitup

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 322
ACEitup said:
Hey Sprocket2cog
this might help you get some more
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/150381923300?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
I'm pretty sure this is the 1 Wayne had on his bike?
cheers ACEitup
cheers mate thanks heaps

Back
Top Bottom