The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource

I've seen those shocks at OO racing & F2S but what's all the blue pipework for??

Like the twin headlights

BTW welcome aboard & I've taken the liberty of adding you to the map

http://tinyurl.com/aceownerlocater

I fitted M45s to my bike a short while ago. I'm very happy with them.

If you're from where your forum name indicates, it's very early in the morning of what is going to be a very cold day!

Crazy

The blue pipework is actually braided sleeves that protect from heat and abrasion...as well as making it stand out a bit from all standard black hosed bikes. (I could get it in black and yellow as well, but chose blue) :)
The lights work very well! The original one was almost useless.

I've read a lot about the M45's, and its all good, so it was an easy choice.
I'm from Namsos, Norway. We've had a few days of cold weather now. around -15 degrees centigrade.

Novgarod said:
The blue pipework is actually braided sleeves that protect from heat and abrasion...as well as making it stand out a bit from all standard black hosed bikes. (I could get it in black and yellow as well, but chose blue) :)
The lights work very well! The original one was almost useless.

a pushbike light is more effective than the original!!

Trying to use the extra power of the 150 upgrade to get a slight increase in top speed:

item.JPG

Starting with 17/35, try it out, and back off some if necessary.

Crazy

Novgarod said:
I've read a lot about the M45's, and its all good, so it was an easy choice.
I'm from Namsos, Norway. We've had a few days of cold weather now. around -15 degrees centigrade.

Hej,
well Namsos, that's about 650 km's and at least a 9 hours drive from Torsby, Sweden,where I live. Maybe when I buy an Ace I will drive upp.. 8) We got this night a lot of snow.
Greetings
Fred

Torby to Namsos looks like an exciting ride!

An Ace 125 would be better than a 50 for a trip like that, but it would still be quite an adventure.

Crazy

eBay Uk have a black Ace listed. I don't think it looks as good as the silver.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKYTEAM-ACE-125-/171217230112?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item27dd579920#ht_209wt_724

Wayne

stroker crazy said:
I fitted M45s to my bike a short while ago. I'm very happy with them.

If you're from where your forum name indicates, it's very early in the morning of what is going to be a very cold day!

Crazy
Can you still buy Dunlop TT 100's ? I recall Dunlop is selling a newer version of these, TT86 or so ? They are looking more traditional , which i always nice on a bike like an Ace. Don't know if they are better than the M45s.
Fred

I wonder if they'll ever release the Ace or its big brother the Swift 250 in the US? I was actually hoping to get one of those before I finally decided to go for an older bike. Glad I didn't decide to wait.

ChrisBNE said:
Anyone know the size of the bolt that holds the muffler on? Mine has disappeared...

It's 10mm.

But it's metric fine thread! If you have trouble finding a replacement I can probably send you a second-hand one.

Crazy

Back
Top Bottom