CB125 Seats

jeecups

Hi all,

Brand new here. Just bought a '73 CB125 to play around with. Not finding much in the way of aftermarket seats. Looking for something cafe or brat style. Most of the Chinese eBay specials measure out way too wide and too long.

Anybody have any sources or suggestions? I could always try making my own, but I was hoping to find something off the shelf.

Thanks!
Jake

Hi Jake,
We stopped building motorcycle parts the end of 2017 but still have a few bits left in stock, including the seat shown in the attached pix.
It has been used on a CB125 single, the owner shortening the front of the seat until he liked the seating position on his bike.
The dimensions of the seat are:
25 INCHES OVERALL LENGTH
6-1/2 INCHES INSIDE WIDTH AT THE FRONT
7-1/2 INCHES INSIDE WIDTH 16-1/2 INCHES BACK (AT HUMP)
6 INCH HUMP HEIGHT
What you will have to do:
build the mounting brackets, ensuring the seat has enough support over its length,
possibly shorten the seat base to get the look / seating position you like,
drill mounting holes,
paint / vinyl / whatever, to finish to your preference (the seat is in white gelcoat),
upholstery (we still have peel'n'stick black racer seat foam in stock).
We are offering remaining stock at 20% off list price, so the seat sale price is $108.75 Canadian dollars + tax if you live in Canada + shipping (we ship anywhere).
We also have fiberglass oval number plates, Norton nosebowls and a couple of styles of fiberglass fenders which could be adapted to your CB125, with the same work as noted for the seat. They are also 20% discounted from list.
Hope this helps.
Pat Cowan
pacomotorstuff@cogeco.ca

Attachments

• CB350 And Extended Suzuki Seats 003.jpg
    CB350 And Extended Suzuki Seats 003.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 727
  • CB350 And Extended Suzuki Seats 013.jpg
    CB350 And Extended Suzuki Seats 013.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 735
http://hotwingglass.com/

I got a seat for my 350 from him years ago and it's pretty cool. The Road Race .5 might be the right size for you.

Hey thank you guys for the suggestions. I was hoping to find something without the fiberglass and hump. Probably just a simple brat style leather seat.

Something like this

$_86.JPG

I guess most are making them or modifying them from something else.

Back
Top Bottom