I WANT!!!

Yea the new CBR500 lineup looks promising! I like CB500F personally...looks like it'd take to mods very nicely.

I'm so glad to see that honda is moving in this direction, the CB500x looks awesome too! it's about time we trash the stupid chopper fury look, and keep the crotch rockets on the track.

foundation982 said:
I'm so glad to see that honda is moving in this direction, the CB500x looks awesome too! it's about time we trash the stupid chopper fury look, and keep the crotch rockets on the track.

Don't hate

I have to agree that the Fury and Rune were the worst waste of resources by Honda.

Ringo said:
Don't hate
I'm open to all bikes I just see no fun or function in a chopper, and my co-workers with all their GSXR's and CBR's left me with a bad taste in my mouth. They'd talk shit about my SR500 yet they can't even change the oil in their bikes.

foundation982 said:
I'm open to all bikes I just see no fun or function in a chopper, and my co-workers with all their GSXR's and CBR's left me with a bad taste in my mouth. They'd talk shit about my SR500 yet they can't even change the oil in their bikes.

A few bad apples don't represent all sportbike riders. Your first comment reminded me of the crap I hear from bike-hating cagers.

My bad on the thread-jack...

DrJ said:
I wouldn't expect anything near 100hp, it's air-cooled.

My '78 1100 makes 90+ at the rear, and that's losing to a shaft drive. It's certainly possible.

Looks like Honda will also bring it to Canada. Anyone who really wants this bike should not wait to find one used, it's not going to be available for long. I predict a sales response along the lines of the W650. People will like it but won't shell out the bucks.

http://motorcycle.honda.ca/sport/cb1100a

Tumeke said:
"87bhp, 68lb/ft and 540lbs..."

Quote from the hell for leather test

You buy it for the basic platform and style, not big HP. :)

i hate to say it, but cheers to Honda. Now let's see if Suzuki will bring back the GS1100! The big Bandit was on track a few years ago, but has been moving upstream. Or like Mike's old XS11- how about a shaft drive biggy from Yamaha. I can dream...

Back
Top Bottom