I need a stator for a 360

hanly2

Been Around the Block
I am looking for a good used stator for my cb360. I am sure that any of the 360 models would work not sure about other ones though.
Thanks
dave

Thank you I have been watching ebay, but I'd rather make a deal on the board that benefits our members.

hanly2 said:
Thank you I have been watching ebay, but I'd rather make a deal on the board that benefits our members.

100% understood...

im always down for helping out my buddies... but sometimes i just have to bite the bullet and benefit some complete stranger xP

On the plug that comes out of the stator there is 4 wires one of them is green and red don't worry about that one. On the other 3 you take a voltmeter and you put it on the ohm setting and test them 1-2 1-3 and 2-3. You should get 0 or close to 0 resistance on all 3 of them. If you get 1 or higher it is most likely bad. This all info I read on the internet but it pertained to mine.
Thanks
Dave

I'll have it tested this either Sunday or Monday and geet back to you. If it's good, we can talk about price then. Thanks,

Matt

p.s. I'm in Georgia. Where are you located?

There was one on ebay that I offered the guy $20 shipping included. So I will give you the same if you would like.

It's a deal. Let me know your address, and I'll get it out soon as I receive payment. You plan on using Paypal?

My e-mail address is mattaboard@yahoo.com

-Matt

Done and done, Thank you very much, I have been dying to go for a ride. I sent the money via paypal.

I will pack it up and get it out to you tomorrow. Thanks for taking it off my hands. I bought this extra one when I thought mine had bit the dust...turner out to be the rectifier that was no good. Good luck, and if for some reason you have any problems with this stator, let me know and I'll refund your money. Thanks again,

Matt

p.s. your buying this just afforded my purchase of a starter delete plug for my cafe project!!! 8)

Back
Top Bottom