WTB: CB360 Right Hand Controls

cholland_

Been Around the Block
My starter button snapped in half... and yes, I still use it on occasion.

So I'm in search of a '75 CB360 kill switch/starter button. Let me know what you've got!

I've got a right side control with all the wiring from my cb350g build. I'm pretty sure it is the same as the cb360 since it doesn't have a cable front brake. Let me know if you are interested and want pics.

So I still need this switch, but have been forgetful in bumping this thread!

I also realized there's a few different variations of controls the CB360. Here's the one I need particularly (but without a broken starter switch).

IMG_0443.jpg

the cb 360 right hand control have a return cable to the carbs,so 2 cables not 1 like the 350/450, you can also open it up and replace the button if you don't want to replace the whole controls,
also making a separate starter button is also pretty easy, just trace it back to the harness and get a button from canadian tire plus 2 wires,will do it, i've done a few that way,

I just took a quick (it's pretty cold out at the moment :'( ) look in my boxes of stuff and could only find a left one. When it warms a little I'll look more extensively and if I have one it's yours for the shipping cost. ;)
Cory

Back
Top Bottom