WTB: Cb750f1 tank

OpTiCz

Coast to Coast
Guy who was helping me with my tank seems to have dropped off the face of the planet. Hope he's ok...

If I can't get it back, I'll have to resort to a replacement. The big 30 is coming up next month, I think I can convince the wife to get me one for my b-day. Anyone selling one or have leads on one?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

How does the length compare? I'd guess they're shorter and I'd have to extend my seat and make a new pan...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I don't have a 750 tank to compare, but I think the 450 tank would need a good bit of work to make it fit. The 500F tank on the other hand shouldn't need too much since the frames are "similar".

From stem to stern it's about 21". Mounting width up front is 4", and about 18.5" from the front mounts to the rear mount.

Forgot to add: there are pics of it in the selling section somewhere. Might have to search for it though........

Thanks for the measurements Rich.
I measured from the center of the front mount, to the end of the rear mount.
About 20".

20120215_093250.jpg

I have 2 in Kitchener, both clean inside. One has a few small dents and one has new basecoat paint.

Sorry I didn't get back to you. Dealing with my father in the hospital. Will get you some pics as soon as I have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom