WTB Seat lock

jmscaverly

CB350 (in work)
Its just as the title says I'm looking for a seat lock I was using mine today and the internal twist spindle broke. I dont need the key I have a key for mine

Re: WTB Seat lock

I will look in my parts box as soon as I get home from this giant pancake. Well after a nap.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349628669882.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349628669882.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 384
Re: WTB Seat lock

I it might be in a parts box at the shop ill look when i get over there

FYI the seat lock has a unique key. A stock bike will have matching locks for the ignition, seat and steering lock. If you get another seat lock, you need the key to go along with it unless you're extremely lucky and get a matching one. You can see the key number around the keyhole. Or you can drill out the tumblers and use your existing key. Honda may still stock those, if you order one from them, the lock comes with a key.

I'm not looking for on with a key I have a key its the internals I want. Theres a small twist gear on the inside and mine broke I've already disassembled mine and just need the donor parts to make mine working again.

heres the pic its that small silver peice i need the one i have is from a cb750 and the locks are different

Attachments

• photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 379
That pancake must be huge if that other guy isn't back from eating it yet

Back
Top Bottom