CB125S Parts needed

CALfeRacer

Fat man on a little bike
I need the rear tank mount for a 1979/80 CB125S. Seems like nobody has them in stock. I'll add any needed parts as they come up. Thanks!

fixwheelmad said:
Just the rubber? i have a spare, not new but it would clean up ok?
Yeah. I figure the bolt and washer should just be able to be something from a hardware store. What year is yours for? I know the 79/80 had a different rubber than the earlier models.

I think I have one from an early 70s model. Is this it?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1406952978878.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1406952978878.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 199
That looks like it, except the extra rubber wings coming off the sides. But, the middle looks pretty similar to what I'm supposed to have. I'm not sure if it's from an early 70's or not, I thought all of those were just rubber with no hole for a bolt mount. Regardless, how much would you want for it? Depending on what you're thinking I might just try to make it work. Better than nothing, right?

How's 12 bucks shipped to anywhere in lower 48? Need any other cb125s parts? I've got some other parts and pieces lying around.

I could do that, and I can't think of any other parts I need at the moment. PM me and we can get it all sorted out. Thanks!

Still looking for one of these! Need the tank rubber for a 1979-1982 CB125S.
It's the same as the tank mount on a 1979 Honda XL75! This is one of the last pieces I need! :D

CALfeRacer said:
Also looking for a straight stock footpeg bracket!

The part that bolts to the underside of the engine? It's just some bent tubing with metal tabs welded to it. Shouldn't be too hard to make or have a shop do. And, you can skip the bending part by welding some sections cut at 45* to each end of a tube. It was easy enough to do on my 125 after a friend dropped it.

Alternatively, here's a new one from China (~$60 shipped, but open to offers): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Foot-Step-Bar-Bracket-Side-Stand-Rubber-Pegs-FOR-Honda-CB125S-CB100-CG110-CG125-/231062456361?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35cc654829&vxp=mtr

I tried bending it before but it wasn't having it. I'm gonna try with more heat to see if that helps. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom