cb350 seat pan

arsey

Been Around the Block
Need a cb350 seat pan (for a 73, but don't think that matters much)

I might get a seat custom made; I've a bare pan that just probably wouldn't work out (see avatar), and a stock seat in really nice condition. I'd hate to tear it up since there's nothing wrong with it.
So if anyone has an extra pan laying around let me know.

do you still need a seat pan i got one that shoud be perfect I am not good at checking the board so hear is my number 301 697 7913 my cb350 twin is a 73 and I would like to get rid of as much of it as possible should not have bought it

arsey said:
Need a cb350 seat pan (for a 73, but don't think that matters much)

I might get a seat custom made; I've a bare pan that just probably wouldn't work out (see avatar), and a stock seat in really nice condition. I'd hate to tear it up since there's nothing wrong with it.
So if anyone has an extra pan laying around let me know.

where are you located?
will a CL 350 seat work? seat is ok but pan is in good shape

spankey said:
where are you located?
will a CL 350 seat work? seat is ok but pan is in good shape
I'm in VA. A CL350 seat might work; I think it's more dependent on the year?
I think i'll give the previous poster a call, and if that doesn't work out for whatever reason I'll let you know.

I got some great pictures of that seat pan but i did not have camera set and they will not fit on post I get it right tomarrow sorry brad

that rust is just surface as far as I can tell if you want I can cut off the cover of and sent you pic of the top

yeah, looks good man.
sorry bout the wait; i'll give you a call tomorrow about it.

I was in baltimore all day and I think I missed you call try back when you get a chance after noon is best I work cateye sorry about that brad

I tell you what man, dont worry about any more pictures; it can't be in worse shape than the one I've got.
would you take $15 for it?

of your ok with that rust spot 10 is fine or you can come take all this stuff for 160 please there is more than pic

man, not sure about that rusted-through spot. was really hoping for a clear pan.

still on the fence about another bike. things have been pretty tight.
we'll see how i'm feeling come next paycheck, haha

really do appreciate the pictures; i'll stay in touch

Back
Top Bottom