Crashed Cat

hard2love.cf68

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way that I could hook up dirt bike bars to my 95 Thundercat without spending more than about 50-60 bucks

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Hey, what's up fellas? New here today because every one of you knows more than me.so while not retarded, also not a mechanic...any and all help is appreciated! I have. 96 Thundercat... Got it last winter in rideable but in need. Odds and ends and some tuning. It is my only transportation, and it's what pays me also, even worst it's therapy to help me with myi anxiety in my PTSD... Its been 2 months now since it fell off the truck... Busted the plastic all to hell, bent the left clip on and just fucked it up! I had been trying to get $ to make it right again. But had got in such a bad place I was scared of myself. Now I want to to make it a gnarly, nasty, ratty streetfighter . I'm pretty broke, but will be able to get something together.... All but the tail fairing are gone now. I have 2 brand new Pirelli Diablo 2 tires for it that I got before it even happened and didn't get the put on it. I Got a new rear caliper and brake pads also. I screenshot some stuff I like and may be able to aford.
Here are the shots!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom