guernz's custom

I have one these in the shed too. A big bore thumper would be crazy. The dirt trackers are getting probly over 50 horses out them. Building a frame around this would be easier too.
604ES2.gif

Did somebody say billet? It doesn't look any different then a year ago but I've been thinking about it alot lately. I've been collecting some matl. for building some new parts. I'm going to get this fucker back rolling.
DSC02058_zpsc598d850.jpg

I think I'm going with the rotax thumper. I need to find a ATK donor bike with a title. I've been drawing up some plans for the frame. It's going to be off the wall. I also need to find some straight 17" wheels.
604ES2.gif

DesmoBro said:
i can only imagine what this is going to look like ........is the spring functional?
Yeah, I'll have about 1" of travel. I can't decide what engine I'm going to build the frame around. I got the rotax thumper(easy build),the snowmoble engine(title issues), and the dual carb panhead engine(expensive to build but wicked cool). I can't make up my mind.

Do up the Thumper rotax, But leave yourself enough room in the frame to switch it out to the Panhead eventually

Back
Top Bottom