Brake shaft diameter? Need measurements xs,rd,cb

briandk

Been Around the Block
Trying to figure out how to hook my Tarozzi rear sets up to the splined brake pedal shaft on my TR1. I see Tarozzi has a lever that fits XS650, XS750, Xs860, RD350,rd400, CB350+cb400 and wonder if any of those has a 19mm shaft like the TR1. Do if someone with one of those models can measure the splined brake shaft, that would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Figured it out, according to cognito moto they fit xv750/xv920 also: https://cognitomoto.com/products/yamaha-brake-lever-for-spline-xs650-xs750-xs850-rd350-rd400

That particular spline fits all if the SOHC Hondas, outside of the 78 750, practically all of the Yamaha's as well, along with a plethora of 4 wheelers. Shift shaft is the same on all of the Hondas and Yamahas.

If you want one, I machine them out of billet 6061. $35 + $3 shipping.

J-Rod10 said:
That particular spline fits all if the SOHC Hondas, outside of the 78 750, practically all of the Yamaha's as well, along with a plethora of 4 wheelers. Shift shaft is the same on all of the Hondas and Yamahas.

If you want one, I machine them out of billet 6061. $35 + $3 shipping.

I'm in Europe though so will try and source something locally first to avoid the import taxes, but thanks for the offer.

Back
Top Bottom