New Shop opened up in Fort Worth

Crash

Crashing is a way of life
So, my Buddy Eric decided to open his own motorcycle shop in Fort Worth. He will be selling parts and accesories and doing general maintenance. I am currently the mechanic there while he gets everything up and running, so don't be afraid to stop by and ask those off the wall questions that arise when dealing with vintage bikes or building a cafe racer. I will even be doing some custom work there and have lined up a few bike nights to help spread the word.

Swifty's Motorcycle is located at 8327 Camp Bowie, For Worth, TX 76116
Telephone is 817-560-RACE (7223)

Next bike night is March 29TH from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.

Will have BBQ, Music, and lots of cool bikes and people.

Hope to see some of ya'll there.

BTW, he is giving 15% off any special order right now. COME ON IN!!!!

I went in there last week, guys this place is the real deal. great prices.
Sadly i missed the bike night because i was working on a paper for school

Thanks for the Props. No worries about missing the bike night. Maybe make it out for the one on the 29th.

sounds Great! What are the hours?
I will drop by soon and check it out
and I will def make it on the 29th for the bike night!

Cool. Hours are from 10 to 6 Mon - Friday 10 to 5 Sat.

Eric is excitd to see all the cafe's and vintage bikes at this bike night. He is used to bike nights being dominated by modern sportbikes. He'll be in for a big surprise.

BP give me a call at the shop and I'll get u a quote on those tires.

Next bike night will be July 27th. Couple af vintage projects on the racks including my new cafe racer. Gotta come check it out. May also have an announcement about a local build off. Should be cool!

I'm going to have to come check the place out next time I'm in the 817. I doubt I'll make the bike night next Friday since I'm waiting on brake parts for my Bonnie and the 350 project is still in the tear down phase.

Back
Top Bottom