a british Fighter

limeymotors

PICT0005a.jpg

PICT0003_edited.jpg

PICT0005_edited.jpg

PICT0002_edited.jpg

here is one of my farorit bikes that i built. Its part FZR but mostly Triumph. it wont beat the morden lumps but will hang in the twistys and stands up on either wheel. its a blast to ride and I never get tired of hearing "what is that"

Reminds me of a bike that was recently written up in one of the classic bike mags from the UK.

Iv been told that recently but havent seen the mag yet . no one can get me a title. but Thanks I lltake that as a complament

Chop0611.052.jpg
tors/Chop0611.054.jpg[/IMG]p0611.051.jpg[/IMG]
That's my 1970 Norton 750 its fun to ride but only gets 40 miles to a tank of gas so its lots of gas stops

Man, your Photobucket pastes are getting scrambled - I fixed the first post. The best way is to check the photos in your album you want to put into a post, and then click the button 'Generate Code'. Paste in the IMG links like you're doing for all the pics at once.

Don't use the Thumbnail version of the IMG links

Should just be the http link to the image file wrapped in the {IMG} {/IMG} commands (using square brackets).

thanks for the help if its not spark plugs and oil i get a bit confussed ill have my father teach me what a img or thumbnail is next time we talk. this is a good site ill be chatting here more

Back
Top Bottom