Triumph Fighter

thebronze

Coast to Coast
This is a fantastic Triumph Fighter from a Fighter site I'm on......Beautiful bike

triumphfighter.jpg

triumphfighter2.jpg

Gauges?! We don' need no steenkin' gauges!

Nice one Kev. I particularly like the details such as the Remove Before Flight tag (used on planes).

Interesting. I'm assuming that there are really functional forks...just shrouded...\

Doubt that's a N02 button, probably a push button starter. For one thing I see no tank or plumbing and also....I dunno bout you mate but I'd rather be holding on with both hands when the juice hits...

but that's just me.... ;D

@ Brew. For those tank chalk paint stripes, just tape off the tank with the strip area you want to do exposed and grab a nicely holed sponge from your hardware stores paint department and tap sponge away. To smooth it out just fine grit it down and finish it with clear coat.

I have the same remove before flight key tag, mine is yellow though. I bought it a while back from a cycle shop. I think you can still but them. I like the bike, very creative and clean. The push button start from gone in 60 seconds is cool and the aviator grey with chalk lines is nicely done.

I really dig this big. I currently have a couple CB550's and a Buell Lightning but have been considering adding a Speed triple to my garage. I think this pretty much makes up my mind..... just amazing.

Back
Top Bottom