Post a pic of your latest purchase

go!

Threat Level: giggles and sunshine
DTT SUPPORTER
everyone show off whatcha just bought/received in the mail! :)

Ok I will bite... I know I just posted this, but I will get things started.

Carb Sync!
DSCI0165.jpg

Oh yeah and the Best 10 bucks I have ever spent!
DSCI0174.jpg

DSCI0175.jpg

rc308990A.jpg
:)

Now I just have to wait 4 weeks for them to make it... just so that I can then remake it ;)

hahaha.. what a fantastic thread!!..LOL..

I just bought this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150420503471&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

This came today, although I did get a NOS Honda seat for my Kwaka 100 the day before haha.

!BsLi(2QEWk~$(KGrHqEOKiEEvNzIQS99BL25U3qy9g~~_12.JPG

Long live the N64!

- boingk

muzak said:
http://www.fatduc.com/attachments/CropImages/b31befd99a9f1ea59c632ff68c1d4af5.jpeg

Has anyone ever used one of these? Results?

Who'm I kidding...all you guys have carbs :p

I had an FI Monster and have never heard of the thing. Swing by Ducatimonster.org.

mysta2 said:
I had an FI Monster and have never heard of the thing. Swing by Ducatimonster.org.

I've lurked on some boards and got mixed results. Ultimately it looks to be a band-aid rather than getting a re-flashed ECU or even a power commander. I picked one up second hand so if it's not to my liking, I can sell it and get back what I paid. And if it's not exactly what I want I suppose I'll have to swing for the Power Commander.

That one was the best for me but I did lose interest in it fairly quickly because they're all about bolt ons and fashion. But that's a bolt on so it should be right up their alley.

Anyway, I just bought a coke:

coke-smile-edited.jpg

mysta2 said:
That one was the best for me but I did lose interest in it fairly quickly because they're all about bolt ons and fashion. But that's a bolt on so it should be right up their alley.

Anyway, I just bought a coke:

coke-smile-edited.jpg

whao.. Mysta... put on a bit of weight??... Gotta cut back on the 20 piece bucket KFC man!!..

I just bought a lemon tree.
16543.jpg

that's the site's photo, but mine doesn't quite look like that. it's got four branches and maybe three leaves.

Back
Top Bottom